Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Whatever happened to Mark Bristow..

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I found this on chris cottrill's super-8 website. I found it while doing a "search".

    http://www.omniprints.com/super8/markbristow.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A very interesting website...anyone interested in trying the idea of filming Kodachrome, then having it processed as black and white? According to the article on the website, it's supposed to have rich contrast and nice blacks...hmmm...might be worth a try!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I go back and forth on this issue. On the one hand, if you shoot either Kodachrome or Ektachrome, you have the luxury of having either color or BW, if you simply shoot Plus-X or Tri-X BW, you always seem to get the coolest looking BW.

    I've never done a side by side comparing Kodachrome with Plus-X, Ektachrome with Tri-X, has anyone out there done a comparison?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •